The brand-new Canadian Centre for Climate Change and Adaptation (CCCCA) Residence located in St. Peter’s Bay, PEI is now open. Apartments are two-bedroom units with full kitchens and each bedroom contains a double bed, desk, dresser, and large closet.
St. Peter’s Bay is approximately 45 minutes’ drive from UPEI’s main campus in Charlottetown. This building is recommended for students, those in the Applied Climate Change and Adaptation program, and those with access to a personal vehicle. Bus service is provided three times per day on weekdays.
- rooms are fully furnished with large wardrobes for storage, workstations with overhead shelves, double size captain’s beds, desk chairs, and bulletin boards
- rooms are spacious, with a complete bathroom and kitchen in each unit
- you have the option to rent a unit to yourself ($900 per month) or share with another student
- residence fees include all utilities (heat, hot water, electricity, and wireless internet)
- rooms come with complimentary wireless internet service
- residences are locked 24 hours a day, but you can easily make arrangements for your guests to visit
- parking at the CCCCA is free